Educators have thousands of options to help them collaborate and teach their students. We talked about some of our favorites and some criteria for teachers to use when choosing tools for their classroom.
Questions this panel endeavored to answer:
– What are some of your favorite ‘technologies’ to use in the classroom?
– What’s your ‘secret weapon’ go to when all else fails?
– How do you evaluate new tools before you bring them in the classroom
– How do you continuously evaluate that tool’s effectiveness?
• Anthony Franco, CEO, mcSquares
Be sure to visit our Meetup page to attend our next shoot!
mcSquares, creative workspaces