Reading, Writing, Arithmetic – the standards, right?
Times and standards have changed, but are we doing an adequate job preparing students for how people interact and collaborate in the 21st century?
Questions this panel endeavored to answer:
– Let’s define what we mean when we say ‘soft skills’?
– Do people agree with the premise that we should be teaching soft skills in the classroom?
– Are there any standards teachers can access when trying to incorporate soft skills learning in their classroom?
– What are some simple tips and tricks teachers can remember when teaching these skills?
• Anthony Franco, CEO, mcSquares
Be sure to visit our Meetup page to attend our next shoot!
mcSquares, creative workspaces.